Hola amigos my azamerica 2015 IPTV não funciona, i forma q esta expirado
Administrador estou com problema
account 181011000547

meu deco az s-2015 não esta funcionando o iptv, ao acessar o app no momento de carregar os canais aparece a mensagem: "conta expirada"
Pessoal de vcs estão assim também? tem como resolver esse problema e como resolver ? ou será resolvido em alguma atualização futura? ou será uma funcionalidade que a az américa vai deixar de dar suporte ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AzAmérica is really lacking in its updates, simple things that strongly impact the confidence of other devices in the future.
I am specifying these improvements so that in the future I can buy the S2020 if it is released with all the confidence I have in Team AzAmerica.

If possible, the teams can also fix the following, I had already asked in the topic of update 3.3.3 and that is repeated in that 3.3.6.
White line that appears in the channel after a few minutes.
Netflix asking for update.
IPTV asking for update.
Other APP Asking for update.
Those who ask for updates the system does not allow updating, so at least remove the block for the user to update.

The complex list in the other configuration menu is not working, below are the problems.
The complex list I am referring to is the one that divides channels into 3 columns.
The channel after a few minutes in SKS when I change to another one is white and working, even if I choose a color!
The channel after a few minutes at IKS when I change to another one is white and working, even if I choose a color!
In version 3.2.9 there is no problem with the complex list.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
o meu IPTV Azamerica s2015 está instável, fica carregando, até pensei que fosse minha NET , só que minha NET 160mb e roda perfeito outros IPTV.