Anúncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie... S807 with directv antenna (help!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie... S807 with directv antenna (help!!!)

Hi everybody,
    I'm a newbie so sorry if i make stupid questions.

I just got a S807 and updraded to S807_27_03_2010.
    I'm using a directv antenna with one lnb with two connectors.
    I'm doing my best to point it to the AMAZONAS satellite but i get no signal (40%).

I'm not sure if i'm using the proper antenna and also wich is the proper way to plug the two connector from the LNB to the receiver, i tried pluging one first, and then the other, and also using a diplexer to use both at the same time.

any help would be much appreciated,
    I'm in montevideo by the way.

Thanks guys.

Postado originalmente por danielsam Ver Post
    Hi everybody,

I'm doing my best to point it to the AMAZONAS satellite but i get no signal (40%).

I'm not sure if i'm using the proper antenna and also wich is the proper way to plug the two connector from the LNB to the receiver, i tried pluging one first, and then the other, and also using a diplexer to use both at the same time.

Thanks guys.
    Filhote, sou muito mal no portuga, imagina no inglês, mais lêr, leio bem, a resposta vai em Portuga mesmo..

você tem que ver a tabela de antenas que você tem que usar para determinados pontos das américas...

creio que vc esteja nos EUA, ai você tem que usar antena de 90cm ou mais,
    existe antenas da Evolution que são de 1.5mt... adquira uma delas beleza! haaa de-repente você pode usar um amplificador de sinal.. isso ajuda muito beleza!

caso não saiba português, use o Google Translator beleza!

Comment

Postado originalmente por danielsam Ver Post
      Hi everybody,

Thanks guys.
      Take a good look in two things: in your antenna size and in your LNB model. Some models aren't compatibles. Also check your cable and conectors.

Hint: download the "survivor kit" in this forum section (portuguese only). There are some good informations Sobre these common issues.

Good luck and happy easter.
      Last edited by gaucho09; 04-04-2010, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X