Help Needed AzAmerica S900HD (Silver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed AzAmerica S900HD (Silver)

Um amigo e eu tenho receptores azamerica s900hd e tente todas as opções para carregar os arquivos atuais, mas recebo ASH, arquivos de recuperação, foi utilizado Além disso, os arquivos só aceitam o receptor é 30.04.10 para tirá-lo do ASH 04:09 e arquivo: 10, No momento eu posso começar FTA Banda C e IKS servidor privado,

Somos incapazes de chegar amazonas ou HD Canais 61.0w

Sua ajuda é muito apreciada,

Decidi pm você Porque eu quero a resposta correta para o S900 (caixa de prata) e não para outros receptores respostas azamerica.

Graças

colly

Seems that you can read english.....

Check your Silver S900...there are clones of them out there. Maybe your is one of them....if you bought it direct from China or if you bought it here in Latin America on 2011 chances are huge.

Clone usually have problems like the one you're having....and to solve it you can try to contact your supplier/China clone manufacturer.

Comment

Postado originalmente por oxbox Ver Post

Check your Silver S900...there are clones of them out there. Maybe your is one of them....if you bought it direct from China or if you bought it here in Latin America on 2011 chances are huge.

Clone usually have problems like the one you're having....and to solve it you can try to contact your supplier/China clone manufacturer.
      Thanks very much for your reply. I brought my receiver from ebay, Guess I'll have to continue to use it for C band , fta and cs, and forget amazonas English is all i can read, was using google Translate.

Comment

Postado originalmente por colly Ver Post
        Thanks very much for your reply. I brought my receiver from ebay, Guess I'll have to continue to use it for C band , fta and cs, and forget amazonas English is all i can read, was using google Translate.
        Chances are 99,99% that is a clone....brand name Azamerica S900 is only for Latin America. Check this thread:
        http://www.az-world.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12807
        1st post shows some pictures of clone ones. They have a small board on them that are shown on pictures. I've heard that some clone manufactures give firmwares that can unlock them....have to check with your supplier/manufacturer....google may help.

Comment

colly, please, could you post link of the eBay seller? Maybe help others users.

Thanks and welcome!
          Last edited by So_Bad; 27-05-2011, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Postado originalmente por So_Bad Ver Post

Thanks and welcome!
            Sorry, But he is no longer on ebay, I would try to check my History of October 10, when I purchased the receiver and see if I come up with something.

Comment

Hi Ox,

Was doing some more testing last night and only files of 30.04.10 and 04.09.10 with no problems, I decided to check amazonas and got picture, only problem is that it freezes very five minutes for Sobre two minutes and back on. Any suggestions, Would appreciate it.

Comment

Postado originalmente por So_Bad Ver Post

Thanks and welcome!
                Just did some checks on my ebay History and found nothing, I checked paypal History and found information needed. BRAZILIAN FASHION, attn:VALDECIR PRIMAO,
                he is in Miami.

Comment

Hi Ox,

Was doing some more testing last night and only files of 30.04.10 and 04.09.10 with no problems, I decided to check amazonas and got picture, only problem is that it freezes very five minutes for Sobre two minutes and back on. Any suggestions, Would appreciate it.

Well......first of all you need to find out which S900 you have....open it and take a look....there're 3 options.....

1-it is an original one....it does not have that little board like pictures above....
                  2-it is a clone.....it has that little board like pictures above....
                  3-it is an original but 2nd hand that had its hard lock eeprom broken....they are called "ON ON ON"...that was due to a software problem that some original ones had by apr/2010 while in use.

If......

....it is 1 you can always update it with latest firmware that you can find here in this forum. And thus always unscramble Am4zonas N2 channels. They change N2 algorithm sometimes....and new firmware is released to deal with that and only it will work 100%. Current one is official named S900_V5.02B6_26_05_11.

....it is 3 you can only update it to ON ON ON special firmwares. That are temporary firmwares that were released without any hard lock check. Latest one available is official named s900_on_on_13_07_2010. That's the best version you can use and with it you can get FTA + IKS.
                  If you update to any firmware newer than that you'll get an ON ON ON on S900 display.
                  You can fix your original S900 ON ON ON if you buy a new original hard lock eeprom (they sell here in Brazil and Paraguay...US$30) and then it'll turn back to be as good as the ones above....capable to run the latest firmwares available.

....it is 2 you can also update it to ON ON ON special firmwares, just because those ones don't check hard lock eeprom that yours don't have. So official named s900_on_on_13_07_2010 is an option to you. But I know that some latter releases after that can run on clone S900...that little board is an emulator for the hard lock eeprom....it fails on very recent firmwares, but can deal with older ones. Till which release your S900 can handle you'll only know if you test one by one. But either way you'll only get FTA+IKS (maybe with less bugs on newer ones) because it cannot run latest firmware.
                  To try to fix that you need to contact your supplier/china clone manufacturer/google and find a new firmware that can update the little board software so it can properly emulate current original S900 hard lock eeprom check. And obvious this is not expected by the original S900 manufacturer that maintain this forum here.....

No matter which one is yours if you brick it while doing some tests (get ASH, ON ON ON or something similar on display) you can always recover it using this recovery tutorial with a null modem cable: http://www.az-world.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5760
                  Last edited by oxbox; 27-05-2011, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Hi, Ox,

Thanks very much for your excellent reply, I enjoy communicating with you, you explain things very well,I try the file of 13.07.10 but still freezing, at present I 'm using file 04.09.10 with freezing as well, I check and I have a clone, so I'll have to make out with it, if I can just get a file to give me amazona 61.0w with out freezing it would be good.

Again Thanks, your help is always appreciated.

Best wishes.

Comment

As yours is a clone you'll only be able to unscramble Am4zonas N2 channels if it is already tunned by its manufacturer to support latest original S900 firmwares. Only way to find that is by you trying latest firmware.

Otherwise you can update it to latest ON ON ON firmware that sure it will run fine. Then you can try one by one newer regular firmwares and find out till which one your clone can support.

While trying above if you brick your S900 just do a cable recovery.

You'll find all firmwares here:
                      http://www.az-world.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14857
                      Last edited by oxbox; 30-05-2011, 01:43 AM.

Comment

As yours is a clone you'll only be able to unscramble Am4zonas N2 channels if it is already tunned by its manufacturer to support latest original S900 firmwares. Only way to find that is by you trying latest firmware.

Otherwise you can update it to latest ON ON ON firmware that sure it will run fine. Then you can try one by one newer regular firmwares and find out till which one your clone can support.

While trying above if you brick your S900 just do a cable recovery.

You'll find all firmwares here:
                        http://www.az-world.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14857
                        Thanks very much, would do some Testing later and report.

Comment

Working...
                        X