Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazonas on S900

Hi Ox,

I try some of the files and got ASH, I returned to the 30.04.10 to remove ASH, and then load 04.09.10, I don't know what happen, but I am watching amazonas at 61.0 w with no freezing, would continue to monitor and report back. Would test cs later.

That suggests that your clone is already tunned to pretend as an original and thus deal with original firmware hardlock check at least till 04.09.10 release. Beside that, seems that current M0vistar N2 protection is similar to the one by 04.09, but that's just a coincidence for sure. Good news to you, but you can loose that on future M0vistar blackouts (and thus firmware releases). Be aware.
    Last edited by oxbox; 05-06-2011, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Postado originalmente por oxbox Ver Post
      That suggests that your clone is already tunned to pretend as an original and thus deal with original firmware hardlock check at least till 04.09.10 release. Beside that, seems that current M0vistar N2 protection is similar to the one by 04.09, but that's just a coincidence for sure. Good news to you, but you can loose that on future M0vistar blackouts (and thus firmware releases). Be aware.
      Thanks very much, I did a rescan, and now watching HD,as well. Also working iks private server, (118/119). Wish i could get a more current file loaded on this box.Enjoying it. Great Testing.

Comment

Postado originalmente por colly Ver Post
        Thanks very much, I did a rescan, and now watching HD,as well. Also working iks private server, (118/119). Wish i could get a more current file loaded on this box.Enjoying it. Great Testing.

Now I get it........they are temporally FTA:
        http://www.az-world.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14930

Comment

Postado originalmente por oxbox Ver Post
          Now I get it........they are temporally FTA:
          http://www.az-world.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14930
          Thanks, I checked thread but they are not HD, Scan them and they are showing.

Comment

Working...
          X